Omelette tarts wrapped with bacon
This super cool cake doesn't only looks great, it also tastes fantastic!
Ideal for filling with leftovers.
- For this recipe, heat the stove to 200ºC/400F.
- When the stone dish has been greased with oil, take the two slices of bacon and press them against the inner side within the dish. Make sure that the sides and the bottom of the dish are covered as much as possible.
- On top of that I put the lettuce and then fill it up with the tomatoes and olives, of course you can also choose your own tasty filling, nothing is to crazy!
- Mix the egg and then poor it over the filing in the dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes and then garnish with chives.
There are no comments yet.