Vegetarian curry salad
This curry salad is just as fantastic as the chicken curry salad (which will be available soon) and therefore built from onsame base. The chicken has been replaced by cauliflower rice.
As a child I didn't ate a lot of curry salad, I didn't like it, it taste too sour, too greasy and the curry flavor was not my favorite.
I've now come to a point in my life where I really enjoy taking flavors from the past that I didn't like so much and turning them into something special. This curry salad is one of them. Encouraged by my boyfriend who loves this flavor, I went looking for a curry salad the allyouneedishealthyfood.nl way.
This salad is delicious on a sandwich, as a side dish or just to eat it plane.
- Click here for the cauliflower rice recipe
- Boil the eggs for 6-7 minutes. After they have cooled down, peel and mashed in the mixing bowl into small pieces. Add the salt and mayonaise and mix together.
- Chop the onion finely, the carrot into small cubes and add to the mixing bowl.
- Put the curry madras spices with the cauliflower rice and mix together. Then add the cauliflower rice with the salad mixture and whisk together.
- Finally add the finely chopped pickles, taste if the balance is right otherwise add some more pickles. Season with sea salt and pepper.