Wrapped up Roast beef
Do you love a delicious and healthy sandwich with roast beef, generous pepper and a tasty salad? Wel I'm crazy about it and it can't be missed in the 'You got to Wrap it up'!
We buy all our meat at Vleesboerderij Barten in Meerkerk in the Netherlands, they have great quality meat! The taste is wonderfully tender and soft. Check out their website for more information about their beautiful products.
- Make the wraps click here for the recipe.
- You can already start by making the filling. Place the spinach/ lettuce, carrot julienne and 2/3 of the red onion in a mixing bowl. Make the vinaigrette and mix 2/3 of it through the salad.
- Cut the spring onion and set it aside together with 1/3 of the red onion.
- Meanwhile, place one wrap on each plate and fill both generously with 2/3 of the salad mixture.
- Drape the roast beef over the salad mixture and sprinkle to your taste with pepper and sea salt, on top some extra salad mixture.
- Close the wraps and garnish with spring onion, red onion, black sesame seeds and drizzle with some more vinaigrette.
Enjoy your meal!!